Wednesday, April 14, 2010



These are the Fielding girls in July of last year. Mother, 4 daughters and two daughters in law. Four out of six of these women were pregnant earlier this week. The other two sisters Candice and I will definitely not be joining the fun of 2010, though I think we are both a little jealous. Candice had one just last year though, so she has an excuse.



I don't know what mine is though. My youngest is almost, practically, just about, soon to be potty trained.

As you know, Ciana,



had a baby in her car earlier one week ago today. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how that all goes down and what you actually do once you pull up at the hospital. . . and what you wear into the hospital, etc.

Then, Alainna surprised us and went into labor 2 weeks early yesterday. She had plenty of time to make it to the hospital and had one of those boring old sterile deliveries in a hospital bed.

Just the day before the early labor started she got this homemade quilt in the mail for baby Johnathon. Talk about perfect timing. I made it several weeks ago, but it was so pretty I had a hard time giving it up once I finished it, and briefly contemplated making a new one since this one went so well, at the bottom of my bed.



Congratulations to Alainna and Stephen and Welcome to Jonathon 8 lbs. 2 oz!

Only kidding about the boring part Alainna. Believe me after 5 I know that each time I visit the hospital it is anything but boring. Ciana was just a tough act to follow, wasn't she?

And how is the van clean up coming along Ciana and Dave?

I just keep thinking about our van last summer and the bloody beef that almost finished it off.

Baking soda. Lots and lots of baking soda.

No comments: